Dr. Peck is an Accredited Fellow of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. In order to achieve fellowship and accreditation Dr. Peck completed extensive training in cosmetic dentistry and passed rigorous AACD Accreditation Board Examinations, demonstrating exceptional cosmetic dentistry skills through written and actual case work.
Fred Peck, DDS was honored to be asked to be a member of the Henry Schein Practice Advisory Committee. This committee is comprised of 5 dentists from the United States, 2 dental consultants and managers and executives of Henry Schein, Inc. The task of this committee is to guide the development of software for future use in the field of dentistry. Henry Schein Dentrix software is the largest software vendor in the dental field.
Dr. Peck is an on-going mentor to CEREC doctors at Spear Education Center in Scottsdale, AZ since 2014
• Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
Dr. Peck is an ongoing lecturer at the University Hospital of Cincinnati Dental Hospital and Raymond Walters, University of Cincinnati Blue Ash Dental Hygiene Program. He is also an on-going lecturer for the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Clinician’s Choice, Cosmedent and 3M.
• State Dental Board of Ohio
• Northeast Board of Dental Examiners
• American Dental Association
• Ohio Dental Association
• Cincinnati Dental Society
• Chicago Dental Society
• Accredited Fellow American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and on the Board of Directors
• American Equilibration Society
• Alpha Omega International
• Midwest Society of Periodontology
• Dental Care Plus Insurance Board (Board of Directors)
• Fellow of the International College of Dentists
• Henry Schein Practice Advisory Council member